Calling all high school graduates or prospective graduating high school students studying Korean language!
Detailed Rules and Explanation
-Applicants must hold a non Korean passport and live outside of Korea
-Must be between the age of 16 and 22
-Must be a high school graduate or a prospective graduating high school student
- Topic: Why Korea?
- Language of the speech: Korean
- Format of the video: AVI/WMV/MOV/MP4
- Length of the video: between 2:00 – 2:30 minutes
- Video submission period: July 19 ~ September 26, 2021
- Submit your video and application form to: email@example.com
- (YouTube, Weshare, Google Drive, Dropbox links are also acceptable.)
- Announcement of results: October 11th , 2021 (http://int.suwon.ac.kr)
|Prize Title||Prize Amount||Number of recipients|
|Vice President Prize||$300.00||2|
|Office of International Affairs Prize||$200.00||2|
|International College Prize||$200.00||1|
- Applicant must submit their speech in video format. Software such as Microsoft PPT, One Note, or other media editing software is not allowed.
- There is only one round of the contest. Results announced on the 11th of October are final.